MoTor stands for the MoDeST Tool Environment. MoTor is aimed at providing a means to analyse and evaluate MoDeST specifications. MoDeST is a specification language we recently developed. It provides a wide spectrum of modeling concepts, possesses rigid, process-algebra style semantics, and yet provides modern and flexible specification constructs.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Gómez, Rodolfo: Model-checking timed automata with deadlines with Uppaal (2013)
- Mader, Angelika; Bohnenkamp, Henrik; Usenko, Yaroslav S.; Jansen, David N.; Hurink, Johann; Hermanns, Holger: Synthesis and stochastic assessment of cost-optimal schedules (2010) ioport
- Gómez, Rodolfo: A compositional translation of timed automata with deadlines to Uppaal timed automata (2009)
- Bohnenkamp, Henrik; Hermanns, Holger; Katoen, Joost-Pieter: \textscMotor: the \textscmodesttool environment (2007) ioport
- Hendriks, Martijn: Model checking the time to reach agreement (2005)
- Loghi, Mirko; Margaria, Tiziana; Pravadelli, Graziano; Steffen, Bernhard: Dynamic and formal verification of embedded systems: A comparative survey (2005)
- Katoen, Joost-Pieter; Bohnenkamp, Henrik; Klaren, Ric; Hermanns, Holger: Embedded software analysis with MOTOR (2004)
- Bohnenkamp, H.; Hermanns, H.; Katoen, J.-P.; Klaren, R.: The Modest modeling tool and its implementation. (2003) ioport