SYMORO+: A system for the symbolic modelling of robots. This paper presents the software package SYMORO+ for the automatic symbolic modelling of robots. This package permits to generate the direct geometric model, the inverse geometric model, the direct kinematic model, the inverse kinematic model, the dynamic model, and the inertial parameters identification models.The structure of the robots can be serial, tree structure or containing closed loops. The package runs on Sun stations and PC computers, it has been developed under MATHEMATICA and C language. In this paper we give an overview of the algorithms used in the different models; the computational cost of the dynamic models of the PUMA robot are given.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Zobova, Alexandra A.; Habra, Timothée; Van der Noot, Nicolas; Dallali, Houman; Tsagarakis, Nikolaos G.; Fisette, Paul; Ronsse, Renaud: Multi-physics modelling of a compliant humanoid robot (2017)
- Briot, Sébastien; Khalil, Wisama: Dynamics of parallel robots. From rigid bodies to flexible elements (2015)
- Ibrahim, Ouarda; Khalil, Wisama: Inverse and direct dynamic models of hybrid robots (2010)
- Khalil, Wisama; Ibrahim, Ouarda: General solution for the dynamic modeling of parallel robots (2007) ioport
- Ferretti, G.; Maffezzoni, C.; Magnani, G.; Rocco, P.: Simulating discontinuous phenomena affecting robot motion. (1996) ioport
- Gautier, M.: Numerical calculation of the base inertial parameters of robots (1991)
- Khalil, W.; Bennis, F.; Gautier, M.: The use of the generalized links to determine the minimum inertial parameters of robots (1990)