The dlvhex Solver. dlvhex is the name of a prototype application for computing the models of so-called HEX-programs, which are an extension of Answer-Set Programs towards integration of external computation sources. The source code of dlvhex is hosted using git at github.com/hexhex. Packages (tarballs) of dlvhex can be downloaded from the SourceForge dlvhex project page. If you are looking for the RDF- or SPARQL-plugin, please have a look at the SourceForge dlvhex-semweb project page.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Beck, Harald; Dao-Tran, Minh; Eiter, Thomas: LARS: A logic-based framework for analytic reasoning over streams (2018)
- Cruz-Filipe, Luís; Gaspar, Graça; Nunes, Isabel: From description-logic programs to multi-context systems (2017)
- Bauters, Kim; Schockaert, Steven; Vermeir, Dirk; De Cock, Martine: Communicating ASP and the polynomial hierarchy (2011)
- Bögl, Markus; Eiter, Thomas; Fink, Michael; Schüller, Peter: The mcs-ie system for explaining inconsistency in multi-context systems (2010)
- Van Nieuwenborgh, Davy; De Cock, Martine; Vermeir, Dirk: Computing fuzzy answer sets using DLVHEX (2007) ioport