New development of numerical methods for contact analysis with JIFEX software The finite element software JIFEX is developed with the application-oriented concept for complex structures of general purpose engineering. We describe the software integration into the finite element analysis, structural design optimization, and into the pre- and post-processing, implemented on the advanced platform Windows 95/NT. The three-dimensional contact analysis is one of the most important features. In this paper, we use a combined parametric quadratic programming and iteration method to avoid the difficulties of unknown slip direction of tangential displacement at contact point. The numerical examples are presented together with a introduction into the application-oriented software JIFEX.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Kang, Byung-Soo; Park, Gyung-Jin; Arora, Jasbir S.: A review of optimization of structures subjected to transient loads (2006)
- Zhang, H. W.; Zhong, W. X.; Wu, C. H.; Liao, A. H.: Some advances and applications in quadratic programming method for numerical modeling of elastoplastic contact problems (2006)
- Chen, Biaosong; Gu, Yuanxian; Zhang, Hongwu; Zhao, Guozhong: Structural design optimization on thermally induced vibration (2003)
- Gu, Yuanxian; Zhang, Hongwu; Zhong, Wanxie: New development of numerical methods for contact analysis with JIFEX software (1999)
- Gu, Yuanxian; Zhao, Hongbing; Kang, Zhan; Guan, Zhenqun: Design optimization and sensitivity analysis of transient heat transfer problems (1999)