Automatic performance tuning in the UHFFT library In this paper we describe the architecture-specific automatic performance tuning implemented in the UHFFT library. The UHFFT library is an adaptive and portable software library for fast Fourier transforms (FFT).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Li, Yan; Zhang, Yun-Quan; Liu, Yi-Qun; Long, Guo-Ping; Jia, Hai-Peng: MPFFT: an auto-tuning FFT library for OpenCL GPUs (2013) ioport
- Hitczenko, Paweł; Johnson, Jeremy R.; Huang, Hung-Jen: Distribution of a class of divide and conquer recurrences arising from the computation of the Walsh-Hadamard transform (2006)
- Lee, Yoon-Ju; Diniz, Pedro C.; Hall, Mary W.; Lucas, Robert: Empirical optimization for a sparse linear solver: A case study (2005) ioport
- Tang, Ping Tak Peter: DFTI -- a new interface for fast Fourier transform libraries. (2005)
- Takahashi, Daisuke; Boku, Taisuke; Sato, Mitsuhisa: A blocking algorithm for parallel 1-D FFT on clusters of PCs (2002)
- Mirković, Dragan; Johnsson, S. Lennart: Automatic performance tuning in the UHFFT library (2001)