Galileo: A tool for dynamic fault tree analysis Welcome to the Galileo Project , a bi-disciplinary research and development project with a home in the Departments of Computer Science and Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Virginia. The project pursues basic and applied research in two fields: software design and engineering, and dynamic fault tree analysis. The project revolves around Galileo, an experimental software tool supporting dynamic fault tree analysis and having, as additional properties, ease of use, rich non-analysis functions (printing, display, etc), low development costs, and a case for the dependability of its core modeling functions based on mathematical validation and verification.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Banach, Richard; Bozzano, Marco: The mechanical generation of fault trees for reactive systems via retrenchment. I. Combinational circuits (2013)
- Kosugi, Nobuko; Suyama, Koichi: An efficient calculation algorithm in continuous-time Markov analysis using large-scale numerical calculation (2012)
- Kosugi, Nobuko; Suyama, Koichi: The d-OR gate problem in dynamic fault trees and its solution in Markov analysis (2011)
- Sherali, Hanif D.; Dalkiran, Evrim; Glickman, Theodore S.: Selecting optimal alternatives and risk reduction strategies in decision trees (2011)
- Portinale, Luigi; Raiteri, Daniele Codetta; Montani, Stefania: Supporting reliability engineers in exploiting the power of dynamic Bayesian networks (2010)
- Song, Hua; Zhang, Hong-yue; Chan, C.W.: Fuzzy fault tree analysis based on T-S model with application to INS/GPS navigation system (2009)
- Walker, Martin; Papadopoulos, Yiannis: Synthesis and analysis of temporal fault trees with PANDORA: the time of priority AND gates (2008)
- Bozzano, Marco; Cimatti, Alessandro; Tapparo, Francesco: Symbolic fault tree analysis for reactive systems (2007)
- Bozzano, Marco; Villafiorita, Adolfo: The fSAP/NuSMV-SA safety analysis platform (2007)
- Khurshid, Sarfraz; Marinov, Darko; Shlyakhter, Ilya; Jackson, Daniel: A case for efficient solution enumeration (2004)
- Dugan, Joanne Bechta: Galileo: A tool for dynamic fault tree analysis (2000)