Statistical software SACS is developed for sensitivity analysis in covariance structure analysis. It consists of two parts, SACS(FA) and SACS(SEM) , which deal with the problem of detecting influenctial observations in confirmatory as well as exploratory factor analysis models and in LISREL type linear structural equation models, respectively. Some computational problems are discussed.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Guyomard, Marc: Data structures and formal methods. (2011)
- Castellani, Brian; Hafferty, Frederic William: Sociology and complexity science. A new field of inquiry (2009)
- Tănase, Alexandra-Roxana; Dumitrescu, D.: Solving routing in telecommunication problems using sensitive ants (2009)
- Tjan, K.K.; Phillips, W.R.C.: On impulsively generated inviscid axisymmetric surface jets, waves and drops (2007)
- Al-Jumaily, A.M.; Al-Fakhri, Y.: Occlusion identification in respiratory system using asymmetric model (2003)
- Lee, Sik-Yum; Wang, S.J.: Sensitivity analysis of structural equation models (1996)
- Watadani, Shingo; Tanaka, Yutaka: Statistical software SACS -- Sensitivity analysis in covariance structure analysis (1994)