Plaxis is the name of our company as well as our brand name. Under this brand name we supply a range of geotechnical software tools, courses, seminars and expert services all targeted at the world of geotechnics, geo-engineering and civil engineering. Our software is based on the finite element method and intended for 2-Dimensional and 3-Dimensional geotechnical analysis of deformation and stability of soil structures, as well as groundwater and heat flow, in geo-engineering applications such as excavation, foundations, embankments and tunnels. Our courses and seminars focus on knowledge transfer rather than on learning how to use Plaxis software. With our Expert Services we help customers with complicated modelling issues and expert advice.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Verruijt, A.; Brinkgreve, R. B. J.; Li, S.: Analytical and numerical solution of the elastodynamic strip load problem (2008)
- Chen, Yun Min; Tang, Xiao Wu; Jia, Ning: Consolidation of sensitive clay with vertical drain (2007)
- Abdel-Fattah, Mohamed T.; Moore, Ian D.; Abdel-Fattah, Tarek T.: A numerical investigation into the behavior of ground-supported concrete silos filled with saturated solids (2006)
- Karstunen, M.; Wiltafsky, C.; Krenn, H.; Scharinger, F.; Schweiger, H. F.: Modelling the behaviour of an embankment on soft clay with different constitutive models (2006)
- Aalto, A.; Rekonen, R.; Lojander, M.: The calculations on Haarajoki test embankment with the finite element program PLAXIS 6.31 (1998)