IC2D: Interactive control and debugging of distribution Within the trend of object-based distributed programming, we present a non-intrusive graphical environment for remote monitoring and steering, IC2D: Interactive Control and Debugging of Distribution. Applications developped using the 100% Java ProActive PDC (Parallel, Distributed and Concurrent) computing library are monitored for ’free’ by IC2D. As those targetted applications can run on any distributed runtime support ranging from multiprocessor workstations, clusters, to grid-based infrastructures (through the Globus toolkit), IC2D turns out to be a grid-enabled programming environment.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Van Cutsem, Tom; Gonzalez Boix, Elisa; Scholliers, Christophe; Lombide Carreton, Andoni; Harnie, Dries; Pinte, Kevin; De Meuter, Wolfgang: Ambienttalk: programming responsive mobile peer-to-peer applications with actors (2014) ioport
- Bendjoudi, A.; Melab, N.; Talbi, E-G.: An adaptive hierarchical master-worker (AHMW) framework for grids-application to B&B algorithms (2012) ioport
- Flauzac, Oliver; Krajecki, Michael; Steffenel, Luiz-Angelo: CONFIIT: a middleware for peer-to-peer computing (2010) ioport
- Al-Jaroodi, Jameela; Mohamed, Nader; Jiang, Hong; Swanson, David: An overview of parallel and distributed Java for heterogeneous systems: approaches and open issues (2008)
- Baduel, Laurent; Baude, Françoise; Caromel, Denis: Asynchronous typed object groups for grid programming (2007)
- Baude, Françoise; Bergel, Alexandre; Caromel, Denis; Huet, Fabrice; Nano, Olivier; Vayssière, Julien: IC2D: Interactive control and debugging of distribution (2001)