A documentation of a C++ implementation of ACS2, the current state-of-the-art of the anticipatory learning classifier system ACS, is provided. The documentation explains how to get started with the code. A detailed overview of the structure of the code and of all possible parameter manipulations are given. Input and Output interfaces are revealed. Finally, the documentation exhibits how to run ACS2 in the provided test environments as well as how to program new environments for further runs with ACS2.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Schuster, Stephan: BRA: an algorithm for simulating bounded rational agents (2012)
- Lanzi, Pier Luca: Learning classifier systems: then and now (2008)
- Sigaud, Olivier; Wilson, Stewart W.: Learning classifier systems: a survey (2007)
- Gérard, Pierre; Sigaud, Olivier: Designing efficient exploration with MACS: Modules and function approximation (2003)
- Butz, Martin V.: Anticipatory learning classifier systems (2002)
- Butz, Martin V.: Biasing exploration in an anticipatory learning classifier system (2002)
- Butz, Martin V.; Stolzmann, Wolfgang: An algorithmic description of ACS2 (2002)