One-player decision process: towards a game theory implementation using DPPN In this paper we introduce the Lyapunov equilibrium point as an alternative deﬁnition to the Nash equilibrium point for one-player games using decision process Petri nets. We prove that the concept of Lyapunov equilibrium coincides in this case with the concept of Nash equilibrium. The advantage of this approach is that ﬁxed-point conditions for games are given by the deﬁnition of the Lypunov-like function. To the best of our knowledge the approach is to be a new application area in Petri Net theory (PN).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Clempner, Julio: A hierarchical decomposition of decision process Petri nets for modeling complex systems (2010)
- Königsberg, Zvi Retchkiman: Business process modeling and validation using decision process Petri nets (2006)
- Clempner, Julio: Optimizing the decision process on Petri nets via a Lyapunov-like function (2005)
- Clempner, Julio: Modeling properties of the entropy as a Lyapunov-like utility function in DPPN (2005)
- Clempner, Julio: One-player decision process: towards a game theory implementation using DPPN (2005)
- Konigsberg, Zvi Retchkiman; Clempner, Julio: Decision process Petri nets: Analysis and optimization (2005)