SimpLie: a simple program for Lie algebras. SimpLie is an easy-to-use program for Lie algebra. It has been specifically written for level decompositions of infinite-dimensional Lie algebras, but it is not limited to that task. Its current features are: Calculation of Lie algebra properties based on Dynkin diagrams; Calculation of highest weight representations; Level decompositions; Visualization of root systems by means of [Screenshots Coxeter projections and Hasse diagrams].
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Fernández-Melgarejo, José J.; Kimura, Tetsuji; Sakatani, Yuho: Weaving the exotic web (2018)
- West, Peter: (E_11), brane dynamics and duality symmetries (2018)
- West, Peter: A brief review of (E) theory (2016)
- Cook, Paul P.; Fleming, Michael: Gravitational coset models (2014)
- Greitz, J.; Howe, P. S.: Half-maximal supergravity in three dimensions: supergeometry, differential forms and algebraic structure (2012)
Further publications can be found at: https://github.com/teake/simplie/blob/wiki/Papers.md