SSCFLPsolver: A solver for the single source capacitated facility location problem. The solver uses the cut-and-solve framework in order to solve the single source capacitated facility location problem. From version 1.2.0 we have introduced a dual ascent algorithm for solving the sparse problems.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Medrano, F. Antonio: The complete vertex (p)-center problem (2020)
- Gadegaard, Sune Lauth; Nielsen, Lars Relund; Ehrgott, Matthias: Bi-objective branch-and-cut algorithms based on LP relaxation and bound sets (2019)
- Yang, Zhen; Chen, Haoxun; Chu, Feng; Wang, Nengmin: An effective hybrid approach to the two-stage capacitated facility location problem (2019)
- Zetina, Carlos Armando; Contreras, Ivan; Cordeau, Jean-François: Exact algorithms based on Benders decomposition for multicommodity uncapacitated fixed-charge network design (2019)
- Gadegaard, Sune Lauth; Klose, Andreas; Nielsen, Lars Relund: An improved cut-and-solve algorithm for the single-source capacitated facility location problem (2018)