Analysis of musculoskeletal systems in the AnyBody Modeling System. This paper reviews the simulation software the AnyBody Modeling System, which was originally developed by the authors. AnyBody is capable of analyzing the musculoskeletal system of humans or other creatures as rigid-body systems. The paper introduces the main features of the system; in particular, the inverse dynamic analysis that resolves the fundamental indeterminacy of the muscle configuration. In addition to the musculoskeletal system, a model can comprise external objects, loads, and motion specifications, thereby providing a complete set of the boundary conditions for a given task. The paper also describes the basic ideas of structured model development in AnyBody.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Bruni, Stefano; Meijaard, J. P.; Rill, Georg; Schwab, A. L.: State-of-the-art and challenges of railway and road vehicle dynamics with multibody dynamics approaches (2020)
- Wang, Aihui; Lu, Junlan; Ge, Yifei; Yu, Jun; Zhang, Shuaishuai: Simulation of limb rehabilitation robot based on OpenSim (2020)
- Muller, A., Pontonnier, C., Puchaud, P., Dumont, G.: CusToM: a Matlab toolbox for musculoskeletal simulation (2019) not zbMATH
- Dhindsa, I. S.; Agarwal, R.; Ryait, H. S.: Principal component analysis-based muscle identification for myoelectric-controlled exoskeleton knee (2017)
- Muller, Antoine; Pontonnier, Charles; Dumont, Georges: Uncertainty propagation in multibody human model dynamics (2017)
- Pasha Zanoosi, A. A.; Naderi, D.; Sadeghi-Mehr, M.; Feri, M.; Beheshtiha, A. Sh.; Fallahnejad, K.: Investigation of the effects of human body stability on joint angles’ prediction (2015)
- Sachdeva, Prashant; Sueda, Shinjiro; Bradley, Susanne; Fain, Mikhail; Pai, Dinesh K.: Biomechanical simulation and control of hands and tendinous systems (2015)
- Jung, Moonki; Cho, Hyundeok; Roh, Taehwan; Lee, Kunwoo: Integrated framework for vehicle interior design using digital human model (2009) ioport
- Oberhofer, Katja; Mithraratne, Kumar; Stott, Ngaire S.; Anderson, Iain A.: Anatomically-based musculoskeletal modeling: prediction and validation of muscle deformation during walking (2009) ioport
- Damsgaard, Michael; Rasmussen, John; Christensen, Søren Tørholm; Surma, Egidijus; De Zee, Mark: Analysis of musculoskeletal systems in the AnyBody Modeling System (2006) ioport