GITA: A REDUCE program for the normalization of polynomial Hamiltonians. For a given polynomial Hamiltonian near an equilibrium point the program GITA calculates analytically the normal Birkhoff-Gustavson form in Cartesian as well as angle-action coordinates and the formal integral of the motion. These quantities are presented in the form of a truncated power series, the highest degree of which determines the degree of the approximation. The program performs the calculation of the modified normal Birkhoff-Gustavson form for the Hamiltonian restricted by the resonance condition. The program package is written in the computer algebra system REDUCE.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Vinitsky, S. I.; Gerdt, V. P.; Gusev, A. A.; Kaschiev, M. S.; Rostovtsev, V. A.; Samoylov, V. N.; Tupikova, T. V.; Uwano, Y.: Symbolic algorithm for factorization of the evolution operator of the time-dependent Schrödinger equation (2006)
- Ukolov, Yu. A.; Chekanov, N. A.; Gusev, A. A.; Rostovtsev, V. A.; Vinitsky, S. I.; Uwano, Y.: A REDUCE program for the normalization of polynomial Hamiltonians (2005)
- Pandey, G. S.: The Vedic concept of infinity and infinitesimal system (2004)
- Prasad, Rai Gyan Narain: Concept of perception in Vedanta Darsana and modern mathematical sciences (2004)
- Chekanov, N. A.; Rostovtsev, V. A.; Uwano, Y.; Vinitsky, S. I.: GITA$^-1$: A symbolic computing program for an inverse problem of the Birkhoff-Gustavson normal form expansion (2000)
- Basios, V.; Chekanov, N. A.; Markovski, B. L.; Rostovtsev, V. A.; Vinitsky, S. I.: GITA: A REDUCE program for the normalization of polynomial Hamiltonians (1995)
- Weil, André: Souvenirs d’apprentissage. (Memories of apprenticeship) (1991)
- Chekanov, N. A.; Gonchar, V. Yu.; Markovskij, B. L.; Vinitskij, S. I.: Normal form and approximate integrals of two dimensional Hamiltonian systems (1990)