GITA: A REDUCE program for the normalization of polynomial Hamiltonians. For a given polynomial Hamiltonian near an equilibrium point the program GITA calculates analytically the normal Birkhoff-Gustavson form in Cartesian as well as angle-action coordinates and the formal integral of the motion. These quantities are presented in the form of a truncated power series, the highest degree of which determines the degree of the approximation. The program performs the calculation of the modified normal Birkhoff-Gustavson form for the Hamiltonian restricted by the resonance condition. The program package is written in the computer algebra system REDUCE.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Pandey, G.S.: The Vedic concept of infinity and infinitesimal system (2004)
- Prasad, Rai Gyan Narain: Concept of perception in Vedanta Darsana and modern mathematical sciences (2004)
- Chekanov, N.A.; Rostovtsev, V.A.; Uwano, Y.; Vinitsky, S.I.: GITA$^-1$: A symbolic computing program for an inverse problem of the Birkhoff-Gustavson normal form expansion (2000)
- Basios, V.; Chekanov, N.A.; Markovski, B.L.; Rostovtsev, V.A.; Vinitsky, S.I.: GITA: A REDUCE program for the normalization of polynomial Hamiltonians (1995)
- Weil, André: Souvenirs d’apprentissage. (Memories of apprenticeship) (1991)
- Chekanov, N.A.; Gonchar, V.Yu.; Markovskij, B.L.; Vinitskij, S.I.: Normal form and approximate integrals of two dimensional Hamiltonian systems (1990)