MathWebSearch 0.5: Scaling an Open Formula Search Engine MathWebSearch is an open-source, open-format, content-oriented search engine for mathematical formulae. It is a complete system capable of crawling, indexing, and querying expressions based on their functional structure (operator tree) rather than their presentation. In version 0.5, we concentrate on scalability issues in MathWebSearch to take advantage of corpora in the giga-formula range. We re-implemented the index to make it distributable and made all the APIs web standards conformant. Our experiments show that this architecture results in a scalable application.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 2 standard articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Guidi, Ferruccio; Sacerdoti Coen, Claudio: A survey on retrieval of mathematical knowledge (2016)
- Luzhnica, Enxhell; Kohlhase, Michael: Formula semantification and automated relation finding in the On-line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences (2016)
- Rabe, Florian: The future of logic: foundation-independence (2016)
- Iancu, Mihnea; Kohlhase, Michael; Rabe, Florian; Urban, Josef: The Mizar Mathematical Library in OMDoc: translation and applications (2013)
- Kohlhase, Michael; Matican, Bogdan A.; Prodescu, Corneliu-Claudiu: MathWebSearch 0.5: scaling an open formula search engine (2012)
- Rabe, Florian: A query language for formal mathematical libraries (2012)
- Stamerjohanns, Heinrich; Kohlhase, Michael; Ginev, Deyan; David, Catalin; Miller, Bruce: Transforming large collections of scientific publications to XML (2010)
- Altamimi, Moody Ebrahem; Youssef, Abdou: A math query language with an expanded set of wildcards (2008)
- Mišutka, Jozef; Galamboš, Leo: Extending full text search engine for mathematical content (2008)
- Kohlhase, Michael; Sucan, Ioan: A search engine for mathematical formulae (2006)
- Libbrecht, Paul; Melis, Erica: Methods to access and retrieve mathematical content in ActiveMath (2006)