Algorithm AS 103. Psi (digamma) function.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Shen, Chengwu; Ninh, Anh: Finding the modes of some multivariate discrete probability distributions: application of the resource allocation problem (2020)
- Bolla, M.; Mala, Jozsef; Elbanna, Ahmed: Estimating parameters of a directed weighted graph model with beta-distributed edge-weights (2019)
- Dedecius, K.; Nagy, I.; Kárný, M.: Parameter tracking with partial forgetting method (2012)
- Mahmoud, M. A. W.; Moustafa, H. M.: Estimation of a discriminant function from a mixture of two gamma distributions when the sample size is small (1993)
- Narayanan, A.: A note on parameter estimation in the multivariate beta distribution (1992)
- Martynov, G. V.: Probabilistic-statistical programs from “Applied Statistics” (1990)