Algorithm AS 6. Triangular decomposition of a symmetric matrix.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Yang, Yanbo; Liang, Yan; Pan, Quan; Qin, Yuemei; Yang, Feng: Distributed fusion estimation with square-root array implementation for Markovian jump linear systems with random parameter matrices and cross-correlated noises (2016)
- Brodtkorb, Per A.: Evaluating nearly singular multinormal expectations with application to wave distributions (2006)
- Aït-Sidi-Allal, M. L.; Baccini, A.; Mondot, A. M.: A new algorithm for estimating the parameters and their asymptotic covariance in correlation and association models (2004)
- Smith, D. M.; Ridout, M. S.: Optimal designs for criteria involving log(potency) in comparative binary bioassays (2003)
- Zocchi, Silvio S.; Atkinson, Anthony C.: Optimum experimental designs for multinomial logistic models (1999)
- Cheung, Siu Hung; Wu, Ka Ho; Chan, Wai Sum: Simultaneous prediction intervals for autoregressive-integrated moving-average models: A comparative study. (1998)
- Martynov, G. V.: Probabilistic-statistical programs from “Applied Statistics” (1990)