Algorithm AS 127. Generation of random orthogonal matrices.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Schymura, Daria: Matching solid shapes in arbitrary dimension via random sampling (2012)
- McCullagh, Peter: Marginal likelihood for parallel series (2008)
- Diana, Giancarlo; Tommasi, Chiara: Cross-validation methods in principal component analysis: a comparison (2002)
- Fang, Kai-Tai; Li, Run-Ze: Some methods for generating both an NT-net and the uniform distribution on a Stiefel manifold and their applications (1997)
- Grübel, Rudolf: Orthogonalization of multivariate location estimators: The orthomedian (1996)
- Bokowski, Jürgen; Richter-Gebert, Jürgen; Schindler, Werner: On the distribution of order types (1992)
- Bokowski, Jürgen; Guedes de Oliveira, António; Richter-Gebert, Jürgen: Algebraic varieties characterizing matroids and oriented matroids (1991)
- Martynov, G. V.: Probabilistic-statistical programs from “Applied Statistics” (1990)