Algorithm AS 66. The normal integral.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Matić, Ivan; Radoičić, Radoš; Stefanica, Dan: A sharp Pólya-based approximation to the normal cumulative distribution function (2018)
- Claro, João; de Sousa, Jorge Pinho: A multiobjective metaheuristic for a mean-risk static stochastic knapsack problem (2010)
- Min, Daiki; Yih, Yuehwern: An elective surgery scheduling problem considering patient priority (2010)
- Kennedy, Marc C.: A Bayesian approach to computing posterior distribution and quantile functions (2000)
- Cheung, Siu Hung; Wu, Ka Ho; Chan, Wai Sum: Simultaneous prediction intervals for autoregressive-integrated moving-average models: A comparative study. (1998)
- Giorgi, Giovanni M.; Pallini, Andrea: Inequality indices: Theoretical and empirical aspects of their asymptotic behaviour (1990)
- Martynov, G. V.: Probabilistic-statistical programs from “Applied Statistics” (1990)
- Martynov, G. V.: Evaluation of the normal distribution function (1981)
- Devroye, Luc: Generating the maximum of independent identically distributed random variables (1980)