Algorithm AS 70. The percentage points of the normal distribution.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko: Accurate distribution and its asymptotic expansion for the tetrachoric correlation coefficient (2010)
- Kim, Kevin H.; Bentler, Peter M.: Tests of homogeneity of means and covariance matrices for multivariate incomplete data (2002)
- Inkmann, Joachim: Misspecified heteroskedasticity in the panel probit model: A small sample comparison of GMM and SML estimators (2000)
- Broniatowski, Michel: On the estimation of the Weibull tail coefficient (1993)
- Martynov, G. V.: Probabilistic-statistical programs from “Applied Statistics” (1990)
- Martynov, G. V.: Evaluation of the normal distribution function (1981)
- Devroye, Luc: Generating the maximum of independent identically distributed random variables (1980)
- Divgi, D. R.: Calculation of the tetrachoric correlation coefficient (1979)