HasCasl: integrated higher-order specification and program development We lay out the design of HasCasl, a higher-order extension of the algebraic specification language Casl that serves both as a wide-spectrum language for the rigorous specification and development of software, in particular but not exclusively in modern functional programming languages, and as an expressive standard language for higher-order logic. Distinctive features of HasCasl include partial higher-order functions, higher-order subtyping, shallow polymorphism, and an extensive type-class mechanism. Moreover, HasCasl provides dedicated specification support for monad-based functional-imperative programming with generic side effects, including a monad-based generic Hoare logic.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 2 standard articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Madeira, Alexandre; Martins, Manuel A.; Barbosa, Luís S.; Hennicker, Rolf: Refinement in hybridised institutions (2015)
- Goncharov, Sergey; Schröder, Lutz: A coinductive calculus for asynchronous side-effecting processes (2013)
- Sabel, David; Schmidt-Schauß, Manfred: A two-valued logic for properties of strict functional programs allowing partial functions (2013)
- Kutz, Oliver; Mossakowski, Till; Lücke, Dominik: Carnap, Goguen, and the hyperontologies: logical pluralism and heterogeneous structuring in ontology design (2010)
- Mossakowski, Till; Schröder, Lutz; Goncharov, Sergey: A generic complete dynamic logic for reasoning about purity and effects (2010)
- Schröder, Lutz; Mossakowski, Till: HasCasl: integrated higher-order specification and program development (2009)
- Schröder, Lutz: The HASCASL prologue: Categorical syntax and semantics of the partial $\lambda$-calculus (2006)
- Schröder, Lutz; Mossakowski, Till: Monad-independent dynamic logic in HasCasl (2004)
- Schröder, Lutz: Classifying categories for partial equational logic (2003)
- Schröder, Lutz; Mossakowski, Till: Monad-independent dynamic logic in HasCasl. (2003)
- Schröder, Lutz; Mossakowski, Till: HasCasl: towards integrated specification and development of functional programs (2002)