VSDP is a software package that is designed for the computation of verified results in conic programming. The current version of VSDP supports the constraint cone consisting of the product of semidefinite cones, second-order cones and the nonnegative orthant. It provides functions for computing rigorous error bounds of the true optimal value, verified enclosures of ε-optimal solutions, and verified certificates of infeasibility. All rounding errors due to floating point arithmetic are taken into account. VSDP is completely written in MATLAB. It uses INTLAB, and thus interval input data are supported as well. Via its interface, VSDP provides an easy access to the conic solvers CSDP, SeDuMi, SDPA, SDPT3, as well as LPSOLVE and MATLAB’s LINPROG.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Goluskin, David: Bounding averages rigorously using semidefinite programming: mean moments of the Lorenz system (2018)
- Lee, Jae Hyoung; Lee, Gue Myung: On minimizing difference of a SOS-convex polynomial and a support function over a SOS-concave matrix polynomial constraint (2018)
- Taylor, Adrien B.; Hendrickx, Julien M.; Glineur, François: Smooth strongly convex interpolation and exact worst-case performance of first-order methods (2017)
- Claeys, Mathieu; Daafouz, Jamal; Henrion, Didier: Modal occupation measures and LMI relaxations for nonlinear switched systems control (2016)
- Friberg, Henrik A.: CBLIB 2014: a benchmark library for conic mixed-integer and continuous optimization (2016)
- Sager, Sebastian; Claeys, Mathieu; Messine, Frédéric: Efficient upper and lower bounds for global mixed-integer optimal control (2015)
- Henrion, Didier; Messine, Frédéric: Finding largest small polygons with gloptipoly (2013)
- Rump, Siegfried M.: Verification methods: rigorous results using floating-point arithmetic (2010)
- Jansson, Christian: On verified numerical computations in convex programming (2009)