pdelib2 is a collection of software components which are useful to create simulators based on solving partial differential equations. The design is aimed at modularity, portability, ability to integrate with other code, and straigthforward parallelization on shared memory architectures.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Fuhrmann, Jürgen; Guhlke, Clemens: A finite volume scheme for Nernst-Planck-Poisson systems with ion size and solvation effects (2017)
- Fuhrmann, Jürgen: Comparison and numerical treatment of generalised Nernst-Planck models (2015)
- Philip, Peter; Tiba, Dan: Shape optimization via control of a shape function on a fixed domain: theory and numerical results (2013)
- Dreyer, W.; Druet, P.-É.; Klein, O.; Sprekels, J.: Mathematical modeling of Czochralski type growth processes for semiconductor bulk single crystals (2012)
- Fuhrmann, Jürgen; Linke, Alexander; Langmach, Hartmut: A numerical method for mass conservative coupling between fluid flow and solute transport (2011)
- Geiser, Jürgen; Irle, Stephan: Macro- and microsimulations for a sublimation growth of SiC single crystals (2009)
- Geiser, Jürgen: A numerical investigation for a model of the solid-gas phase in a crystal growth apparatus (2008)
- Klein, Olaf; Philip, Peter: Transient conductive-radiative heat transfer: discrete existence and uniqueness for a finite volume scheme. (2005)
- Duderstadt, F.; Hömberg, D.; Khludnev, A. M.: A mathematical model for impulse resistance welding (2003)
- Petzoldt, Martin: A posteriori error estimators for elliptic equations with discontinuous coefficients (2002)
- Fuhrmann, Jürgen; Hömberg, Dietmar; Uhle, Manfred: Numerical simulation of induction hardening of steel (1999)