jReality: a Java library for real-time interactive 3D graphics and audio. jReality is a Java based, open-source, full-featured 3D scene graph package designed for 3D visualization and specialized in mathematical visualization. It provides several backends, including a JOGL one for Java based OpenGL rendering. JReality is thread-safe, has a flexible shading model based on an attribute-inheritance mechanism in the scene graph, device-independent user interaction and support for true 3D audio (JACK). Furthermore, there are many support classes for transformations and geometry. It has a plugin system for assembling custom viewers, an active forum and a growing set of tutorial examples to help developers interested in using jReality to solve their Java 3D problems. For further information please look here.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Toth, Csaba D. (ed.); Goodman, Jacob E. (ed.); O’Rourke, Joseph (ed.): Handbook of discrete and computational geometry (2017)
- Joswig, Michael; Rörig, Thilo: Polytopes with many splits and their secondary fans (2012)
- Gawrilow, Ewgenij; Joswig, Michael; Rörig, Thilo; Witte, Nikolaus: Drawing polytopal graphs with polymake (2010)
- Richter-Gebert, Jürgen; Orendt, Thorsten: Geometries (2009)
- Hoffmann, Tim; Schmies, Markus: jReality, jtem, and Oorange -- a way to do math with computers (2006)