NMSPEC: A Fortran code for the sparticle and Higgs masses in the NMSSM with GUT scale boundary conditions. NMSPEC is a Fortran code that computes the sparticle and Higgs masses, as well as Higgs decay widths and couplings in the NMSSM, with soft susy breaking terms specified at MGUTMGUT. Exceptions are the soft singlet mass View the MathML sourcems2 and the singlet self-coupling κ , that are both determined in terms of the other parameters through the minimization equations of the Higgs potential. We present a first analysis of the NMSSM parameter space with universal susy breaking terms at MGUTMGUT—except for msms and AκAκ—that passes present experimental constraints on sparticle and Higgs masses. We discuss in some detail a region in parameter space where a SM-like Higgs boson decays dominantly into two CP odd singlet-like Higgs states.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Zeune, Lisa: Constraining supersymmetric models. Using Higgs physics, precision observables and direct searches (2016)
- Lyonnet, F.; Schienbein, I.; Staub, F.; Wingerter, A.: PyR@ TE (2014)
- Belyaev, Alexander; Christensen, Neil D.; Pukhov, Alexander: CalcHEP 3.4 for collider physics within and beyond the standard model (2013)
- G. Belanger, F. Boudjema, A. Pukhov, A. Semenov: micrOMEGAs3.1 : a program for calculating dark matter observables (2013) arXiv
- Hasenkamp, Jasper; Winkler, Martin Wolfgang: NMSSM with gravitino dark matter to be tested at LHC (2013)
- Ellwanger, Ulrich: A Higgs boson near 125 GeV with enhanced di-photon signal in the NMSSM (2012)
- Ellwanger, Ulrich; Hugonie, Cyril: Higgs bosons near 125 GeVv in the NMSSM with constraints at the GUT scale (2012)
- Ellwanger, Ulrich; Florent, Alice; Zerwas, Dirk: Discovering the constrained NMSSM with tau leptons at the LHC (2011)
- Balázs, Csaba; Carter, Daniel: Likelihood analysis of the next-to-minimal supergravity motivated model (2010)
- Staub, Florian; Porod, Werner; Herrmann, Björn: The electroweak sector of the NMSSM at the one-loop level (2010)