NMGMSB allows to compute the sparticle and Higgs masses, Higgs decay widths and couplings in the NMSSM, where soft Susy breaking terms are specified at by gauge mediated supersymmetry breaking, plus terms originating from couplings of the Singlet to messengers. The boundary conditions at the messenger scale are taken from the paper below, and described in the file README. Either the soft Singlet mass or a Susy tadpole term XIS are determined in terms of the other parameters through the minimization equations of the Higgs potential. Sample input- and output files (amongst others for the points P1 - P5 in the paper) are included. It is part of the NMSSMTools package described below.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Suryanarayana Mummidi, V.; Vempati, Sudhir K.: A little more gauge mediation and the light Higgs mass (2014)
- Craig, Nathaniel; Knapen, Simon; Shih, David; Zhao, Yue: A complete model of low-scale gauge mediation (2013)
- Kang, Zhaofeng; Li, Tianjun; Liu, Tao; Yang, Jin Min: The minimal solution to the $\mu/B$_$\mu$ problem in gauge mediation (2012) ioport
- Chalons, G.; Semenov, A.: Loop-induced photon spectral lines from neutralino annihilation in the NMSSM (2011)
- Izawa, K.-I.; Nakai, Yuichiro; Shimomura, Takashi: Higgs portal to visible supersymmetry breaking (2011)
- Nakayama, Kazunori; Yokozaki, Norimi; Yonekura, Kazuya: Relaxing the Higgs mass bound in singlet extensions of the MSSM (2011)
- Ellwanger, Ulrich; Hugonie, Cyril: NMHDECAY 2.1: an updated program for sparticle masses, Higgs masses, couplings and decay widths in the NMSSM (2006)