PDELab, an extensible C++ template library for finite element methods We describe PDELab, an extensible C++ template library for finite element methods based on the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment (Dune). PDELab considerably simplifies the implementation of discretization schemes for systems of partial differential equations (PDEs) by setting up global functions and operators from a simple element-local description. A general concept for incorporation of constraints eases the implementation of essential boundary conditions, hanging nodes and varying polynomial degree. The underlying Dune software framework provides parallelization and dimension-independence.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Engwer, Christian; Vorwerk, Johannes; Ludewig, Jakob; Wolters, Carsten H.: A discontinuous Galerkin method to solve the EEG forward problem using the subtraction approach (2017)
- Karpinski, Stefan; Pop, Iuliu Sorin: Analysis of an interior penalty discontinuous Galerkin scheme for two phase flow in porous media with dynamic capillary effects (2017)
- McRae, A.T.T.; Bercea, G.-T.; Mitchell, L.; Ham, D.A.; Cotter, C.J.: Automated generation and symbolic manipulation of tensor product finite elements (2016)
- Chamakuri, Nagaiah; Engwer, Christian; Kunisch, Karl: Boundary control of bidomain equations with state-dependent switching source functions in the ionic model (2014)
- Götschel, S.; Chamakuri, N.; Kunisch, K.; Weiser, M.: Lossy compression in optimal control of cardiac defibrillation (2014)
- Massing, André; Larson, Mats G.; Logg, Anders: Efficient implementation of finite element methods on nonmatching and overlapping meshes in three dimensions (2013)
- Baber, Katherina; Mosthaf, Klaus; Flemisch, Bernd; Helmig, Rainer; Müthing, Steffen; Wohlmuth, Barbara: Numerical scheme for coupling two-phase compositional porous-media flow and one-phase compositional free flow (2012)
- Bastian, Peter; Heimann, Felix; Marnach, Sven: Generic implementation of finite element methods in the distributed and unified numerics environment (DUNE) (2010)