libDDD is C++ library for manipulation of decision diagrams. Main features include:Flexible and powerful encoding of operations using inductive homomorphisms; Support for hierarchy of the description with SDD; Automatic support for saturation style algorithms; A priori unbounded integer domain variables; Rich expressivity with equiv-split mechanism; Weak ordering constraint allowing to store variable length decision paths; Supports both Data Decision Diagrams which are integer valued and Hierarchical Set Decision Diagrams.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- López Bóbeda, Edmundo; Colange, Maximilien; Buchs, Didier: Stratagem: a generic Petri net verification framework (2014)
- Duret-Lutz, Alexandre; Klai, Kais; Poitrenaud, Denis; Thierry-Mieg, Yann: Self-loop aggregation product -- a new hybrid approach to on-the-fly LTL model checking (2011)
- Paulevé, Loïc; Magnin, Morgan; Roux, Olivier: Abstract interpretation of dynamics of biological regulatory networks (2011)
- Babar, Junaid; Beccuti, Marco; Donatelli, Susanna; Miner, Andrew: GreatSPN enhanced with decision diagram data structures (2010)
- Hamez, Alexandre; Thierry-Mieg, Yann; Kordon, Fabrice: Building efficient model checkers using hierarchical set decision diagrams and automatic saturation (2009)
- Thierry-Mieg, Yann; Poitrenaud, Denis; Hamez, Alexandre; Kordon, Fabrice: Hierarchical set decision diagrams and regular models (2009)
- Hamez, Alexandre; Thierry-Mieg, Yann; Kordon, Fabrice: Hierarchical set decision diagrams and automatic saturation (2008)