lpSolve: Interface to Lp_solve v. 5.5 to solve linear/integer programs. Lp_solve is freely available (under LGPL 2) software for solving linear, integer and mixed integer programs. In this implementation we supply a ”wrapper” function in C and some R functions that solve general linear/integer problems, assignment problems, and transportation problems. This version calls lp_solve version 5.5.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Cartis, Coralia; Yan, Yiming: Active-set prediction for interior point methods using controlled perturbations (2016)
- Wang, Ziyu; Hutter, Frank; Zoghi, Masrour; Matheson, David; de Feitas, Nando: Bayesian optimization in a billion dimensions via random embeddings (2016)
- Mandal, B.N.; Koukouvinos, C.: Optimal multi-level supersaturated designs through integer programming (2014)
- Rodríguez Rueda, David; Cotta, Carlos; Fernández-Leiva, Antonio J.: The template design problem: a perspective with metaheuristics (2013)
- Mardia, Kanti V.; Petty, Emma M.; Taylor, Charles C.: Matching markers and unlabeled configurations in protein gels (2012)
- Goovaerts, Marc J.; Kaas, Rob; Laeven, Roger J.A.: Worst case risk measurement: back to the future? (2011)
- Hable, Robert: A minimum distance estimator in an imprecise probability model -- computational aspects and applications (2010)
- Deepak Chandran, Frank T. Bergmann, Herbert M. Sauro: TinkerCell: Modular CAD Tool for Synthetic Biology (2009) arXiv
- Grabisch, Michel; Kojadinovic, Ivan; Meyer, Patrick: A review of methods for capacity identification in Choquet integral based multi-attribute utility theory: applications of the Kappalab R package (2008)
- Achterberg, Tobias; Koch, Thorsten; Martin, Alexander: MIPLIB 2003 (2006)
- Tang, Jijun; Moret, Bernard M.E.: Linear programming for phylogenetic reconstruction based on gene rearrangements (2005)
- Clarke, Edmund M.: SAT-based counterexample guided abstraction refinement (2002)