RIOTS―95: a MATLAB toolbox for solving general optimal control problems and its applications to chemical processes RIOTS―95 is a group of programs and utilities, written mostly in C, Fortran and M-file scripts and designed as a toolbox for MATLAB, that provides an interactive environment for solving a very broad class of optimal control problems (OCP’s). RIOTS 95 comes pre-compiled for use with the Windows 95/98/2000 or Windows NT operating systems. The user’s OCP can be prepared via either M-file or C-file interface. For M-file interface, no compiler is needed to compile the user-provided codes. This chapter describes the use and operation of RIOTS―95 together with two demonstrative examples in solving OCP’s, one of which is for a fed-batch fermenter. Detailed codes related to M-File and C-file interfaces are given in two appendices.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Li, Zhuo; Liu, Lu; Dehghan, Sina; Chen, Yangquan; Xue, Dingyü: A review and evaluation of numerical tools for fractional calculus and fractional order controls (2017)
- Yang, Liang; Qi, Juntong; Song, Dalei; Xiao, Jizhong; Han, Jianda; Xia, Yong: Survey of robot 3D path planning algorithms (2016)
- Xu, Yunjun; Basset, Gareth: Sequential virtual motion camouflage method for nonlinear constrained optimal trajectory control (2012)
- Tricaud, Christophe; Chen, Yangquan: An approximate method for numerically solving fractional order optimal control problems of general form (2010)
- Tricaud, Christophe; Chen, Yangquan: Time-optimal control of systems with fractional dynamics (2010)
- de Pillis, L.G.; Gu, W.; Fister, K.R.; Head, T.; Maples, K.; Murugan, A.; Neal, T.; Yoshida, K.: Chemotherapy for tumors: An analysis of the dynamics and a study of quadratic and linear optimal controls (2007)
- Hristu-Varsakelis, D.; Shao, C.: A bio-inspired pursuit strategy for optimal control with partially constrained final state (2007)
- Vossen, Georg; Rehbock, Volker; Siburian, Argenes: Numerical solution methods for singular control with multiple state dependent forms (2007)
- Svinin, Mikhail; Masui, Yohei; Luo, Zhi-Wei; Hosoe, Shigeyuki: On the dynamic version of the minimum hand jerk criterion (2005)
- Ohta, Ken; Svinin, Mikhail M.; Luo, ZhiWei; Hosoe, Shigeyuki; Laboissière, Rafael: Optimal trajectory formation of constrained human arm reaching movements (2004)
- Craven, B.D.; Islam, S.M.N.: Computing optimal control on MATLAB -- the SCOM package and economic growth models (2001)