wxMaxima is a document based interface for the computer algebra system Maxima.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Hašek, R.: Dynamic geometry software supplemented with a computer algebra system as a proving tool (2019)
- Kadry, Seifedine; Awad, Pauly: Mathematics for engineers and science labs using Maxima (2019)
- Öchsner, Andreas; Makvandi, Resam: Finite elements using Maxima. Theory and routines for rods and beams (2019)
- Davis, Jon H.: Methods of applied mathematics with a software overview (2016)
- Hašek, Roman: Systems of computer algebra and dynamic geometry as tools of mathematical investigation (2013) MathEduc
- Kovács, Zoltán: WMI2, the student’s on-line symbolic calculator (2011) MathEduc