Hybrid: a package for higher-order syntax in Isabelle and Coq.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Felty, Amy P.; Momigliano, Alberto; Pientka, Brigitte: The next 700 challenge problems for reasoning with higher-order abstract syntax representations. II: A survey (2015)
- Popescu, Andrei; Roşu, Grigore: Term-generic logic (2015)
- Felty, Amy; Momigliano, Alberto: Hybrid. A definitional two-level approach to reasoning with higher-order abstract syntax (2012)
- Gacek, Andrew; Miller, Dale; Nadathur, Gopalan: A two-level logic approach to reasoning about computations (2012)
- Tiu, Alwen; Momigliano, Alberto: Cut elimination for a logic with induction and co-induction (2012)
Further publications can be found at: http://hybrid.di.unimi.it/publications.html