ANSYS Polyflow provides advanced fluid dynamics technology for companies in the polymer, glass, metals and cement processing industries. R&D teams use this technology extensively to design and optimize processes such as extrusion, thermoforming, blow molding, glass forming, fiber drawing and concrete shaping. For more than 25 years, design engineers have used Polyflow to minimize physical prototyping when manufacturing extrusion dies or to reduce thickness variation to improve the quality of thermoformed or blown products.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Kuzmin, Dmitri; Hämäläinen, Jari: Finite element methods for computational fluid dynamics. A practical guide (2015)
- Filali, Abdelkader; Khezzar, Lyes; Mitsoulis, Evan: Some experiences with the numerical simulation of Newtonian and Bingham fluids in dip coating (2013)
- Filali, A.; Khezzar, L.: Numerical simulation of the Graetz problem in ducts with viscoelastic FENE-P fluids (2013)
- Müllner, Herbert W.; Wieczorek, André; Fidi, Wolfgang; Eberhardsteiner, Josef: Advances in numerical prediction of extrusion tools used for fabrication of rubber profiles (2008)
- Debbaut, Beno^ıt; Thomas, Ken: Simulation and analysis of oscillatory squeeze flow (2004)
- Gauri, Vishal; Koelling, Kurt W.: Gas-assisted displacement of viscoelastic fluids: Flow dynamics at the bubble front (1999)
- Hughes, J. P.; Davies, J. M.; Jones, T. E. R.: Concentric cylinder end effects and fluid inertia effects in controlled stress rheometry. I: Numerical simulation (1998)
- Jay, P.; Piau, J. M.; El Kissi, N.; Cizeron, J.: Numerical simulation of the transition from adhesion to slip with friction in generalized Newtonian Poiseuille flow (1998)
- Yao, Minwu; McKinley, Gareth H.; Debbaut, Benoit: Extensional deformation, stress relaxation and necking failure of viscoeleastic filaments (1998)
- Tabacova, S.; Koichev, D.: Numerical study of the wake after a 2D profile at moderate Reynolds numbers (1997)