COSMOS/M is a complete, modular, self-contained finite element system developed by Structural Research and Analysis Corporation (SRAC) for personal computers and workstations. The program includes modules to solve linear and nonlinear static and dynamic structural problems, in addition to problems of heat transfer, fluid mechanics, electromagnetics and optimization. Modules for such special analysis options as fatigue are also available. The system is constantly developed and maintained by using state-of-the-art techniques and up-to-date hardware capabilities.This chapter introduces the COSMOS/M product line and outlines the features of its various modules.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Korentz, J.; Marcinowski, J.: Effect of mechanical parameters of steel on inelastic buckling of reinforcing bars (2016)
- Díaz, J.; Hernández, S.; Fontán, A.; Romera, L.: A computer code for finite element analysis and design of post-tensioned voided slab bridge decks with orthotropic behaviour (2010)
- Waszczyszyn, Zenon; Ziemiański, Leonard: Neural networks: new results and prospects of applications in structural engineering (2006)
- Magnucki, K.; Stasiewicz, P.: Elastic bending of an isotropic porous beam (2004)
- Au, F.T.K.; Zheng, D.Y.; Cheung, Y.K.: Vibration and stability of non-uniform beams with abrupt changes of cross-section by using $C^1$ modified beam vibration functions (1999)
- Wang, Quanfeng: Vibration of thin-walled members with shear lag using finite member element method (1999)
- Yang, B.; Park, D.-H.: Analysis of plates with curved boundaries using isoparametric strip distributed transfer functions (1999)
- Bulgakov, Vitaly E.; Bulgakova, Marina V.: Multinode finite element based on boundary integral equations (1998)
- Nicholson, D.W.; Lin, B.: Incremental finite element equations for thermomechanical response of elastomers: Effect of boundary conditions including contact (1998)
- Lai, Ye-Chen; Weingarten, Victor I.; Eshraghi, Hossein: Matrix profile and wavefront reduction based on the graph theory and wavefront minimization (1996)
- Wang, Quanfeng: Modified ODE solver for vibration of tube-in-tube structures (1996)
- Wang, Quanfeng; Li, W.Y.: Spline finite member element method for buckling of thin-walled members with any cross-sections in pure bending (1996)