On the latest version of DESIR-II. We give a description of the latest version of the DESIR-II package (Barkaton and Jung, 1997; Pflügel, 1996a, b) implemented in Maple V. The purpose of this package is the computation of a fundamental set of formal solutions of nth-order linear differential equations, first-order linear differential systems and asymptotic representations of solutions of nth-order linear difference equations. Our package provides a detailed online-help and a set of additional tools for handling the computed results.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Fauvet, F.; Ramis, J.-P.; Richard-Jung, F.; Thomann, J.: Stokes phenomenon for the prolate spheroidal wave equation (2010)
- Fauvet, F.; Richard-Jung, F.; Thomann, J.: Automatic computation of Stokes matrices (2009)
- Wazner, Alain: New results about super-irreducible forms of a linear differential system. (2003)
- Barkatou, Moulay; Pflügel, Eckhard: An algorithm computing the regular formal solutions to a system of linear differential equations (1999)
- Barkatou, M.A.; Richard-Jung, F.: Formal solutions of linear differential and difference equations (1997)
- Pflügel, E.: On the latest version of DESIR-II (1997)
- Dietrich, Volker: ELISE, an algorithm to compute asymptotic representations for solutions of linear differential equations, realized with the computer algebra system MAPLE (1992)