MBDyn - Free MultiBody Dynamics Simulation Software MBDyn features the integrated multidisciplinary analysis of multi-body, multi-physics systems, including nonlinear mechanics of rigid and flexible constrained bodies, smart materials, electric networks, active control, hydraulic networks, and essential fixed-wing and rotorcraft aerodynamics. It allows you to simulate the behavior of heterogeneous mechanical, aero-servo-elastic systems based on first principles equations. It is being actively developed and used in the aerospace and automotive fields for dynamics analysis and simulation of complex systems. The extension of available analysis domains to new models, and new analysis domains, is planned and problem-driven.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Masarati, Pierangelo; Morandini, Marco: Intrinsic deformable joints (2010)
- Fumagalli, Alessandro; Masarati, Pierangelo: Real-time inverse dynamics control of parallel manipulators using general-purpose multibody software (2009)
- Masarati, Pierangelo; Morandini, Marco: An ideal homokinetic joint formulation for general-purpose multibody real-time simulation (2008)
- Anderson, Kurt; Mukherjee, Rudranarayan; Critchley, James; Ziegler, John; Lipton, Scott: POEMS: parallelizable open-source efficient multibody software (2007) ioport
- Mantegazza, Paolo; Masarati, Pierangelo; Morandini, Marco; Quaranta, Giuseppe: Computational and design aspects in multibody software development (2007)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.aero.polimi.it/~mbdyn/publications.html