Petri Nets Tools Database. Petri nets is a graphical and mathematical modeling tool. Petri nets are a promising tool for describing and studying information processing systems that are characterized as being concurrent, asynchronous, distributed, parallel, nondeterministic, and/or stochastic.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Byg, Joakim; Jacobsen, Morten; Jacobsen, Lasse; Jørgensen, Kenneth Yrke; Møller, Mikael Harkjær; Srba, Jiří: TCTL-preserving translations from timed-arc Petri nets to networks of timed automata (2014)
- Jacobsen, Lasse; Jacobsen, Morten; Møller, Mikael H.; Srba, Jiří: Verification of timed-arc Petri nets (2011)
- Baldan, Paolo; Cocco, Nicoletta; Marin, Andrea; Simeoni, Marta: Petri nets for modelling metabolic pathways: a survey (2010)
- Byg, Joakim; Jørgensen, Kenneth Yrke; Srba, Jiří: TAPAAL: editor, simulator and verifier of timed-arc Petri nets (2009)
- Kansal, Sangita: Petrinets in categorical frameworks of monads (2009)
- Klaudel, Hanna; Pommereau, Franck: M-nets: a survey (2008)
- Sharma, Rajiv Kumar; Kumar, Dinesh; Kumar, Pradeep: FM - a pragmatic tool to model, analyse and predict complex behaviour of industrial systems (2007)
- Blume, H.; von Sydow, T.; Noll, T.G.: A case study for the application of deterministic and stochastic Petri nets in the SoC communication domain (2006)
- Bosi, Gianni; Herden, Gerhard: On a possible continuous analogue of the Szpilrajn theorem and its strengthening by Dushnik and Miller (2006)