GDToolkit (also known as GDT) is a Graph Drawing Toolkit designed to efficiently manipulate several types of graph, and to automatically draw them according to many different aesthetic criteria and constraints. GDT 4.0 is the latest version of GDToolkit and it is the first LEDA independent version of GDToolkit.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Toth, Csaba D. (ed.); Goodman, Jacob E. (ed.); O’Rourke, Joseph (ed.): Handbook of discrete and computational geometry (2017)
- Di Giacomo, Emilio; Didimo, Walter; Evans, William S.; Liotta, Giuseppe; Meijer, Henk; Montecchiani, Fabrizio; Wismath, Stephen K.: Ortho-polygon visibility representations of embedded graphs (2016)
- Tamassia, Roberto (ed.): Handbook of graph drawing and visualization (2014)
- Bansal, Richa; Srivastava, Kamal: Memetic algorithm for the antibandwidth maximization problem (2011)
- Di Battista, Giuseppe; Didimo, Walter; Patrignani, Maurizio; Pizzonia, Maurizio: Drawing database schemas with DBdraw (2002)
- Didimo, Walter; Patrignani, Maurizio; Pizzonia, Maurizio: Industrial Plant Drawer (2002)
- Di Battista, Giuseppe; Tamassia, Roberto; Vismara, Luca: Incremental convex planarity testing (2001)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.dia.uniroma3.it/~gdt/editablePages/main_index.htm