PUNF - Petri net unfolder. PUNF builds a finite and complete prefix of a safe Petri net. It can be used both as a separate utility or as a part of the PEP tool. The prefixes generated by PUNF can be passed as an input to the CLP model checker.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Chatain, Thomas; Paulevé, Loïc: Goal-driven unfolding of Petri nets (2017)
- Baldan, Paolo; Bruni, Alessandro; Corradini, Andrea; König, Barbara; Rodríguez, César; Schwoon, Stefan: Efficient unfolding of contextual Petri nets (2012)
- Rodríguez, César; Schwoon, Stefan: Verification of Petri nets with read arcs (2012)
- Ren, Hong-Guang; Wang, Zhi-Ying; Edwards, Doug: Structure-based deadlock checking of asynchronous circuits (2011)
- Rodríguez, César; Schwoon, Stefan; Baldan, Paolo: Efficient contextual unfolding (2011)
- Rakow, Astrid: Decompositional Petri net reductions (2009)
- Esparza, Javier; Heljanko, Keijo: Unfoldings: A partial-order approach to model checking. (2008)
- Klaudel, Hanna; Pommereau, Franck: M-nets: a survey (2008)
- Kleijn, H. C. M.; Koutny, M.: Infinite process semantics of inhibitor nets (2006)
- Schröter, Claus; Khomenko, Victor: Parallel LTL-X model checking of high-level Petri nets based on unfoldings (2004)