PUNF - Petri net unfolder. PUNF builds a finite and complete prefix of a safe Petri net. It can be used both as a separate utility or as a part of the PEP tool. The prefixes generated by PUNF can be passed as an input to the CLP model checker.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Baldan, Paolo; Bruni, Alessandro; Corradini, Andrea; König, Barbara; Rodríguez, César; Schwoon, Stefan: Efficient unfolding of contextual Petri nets (2012)
- Rodríguez, César; Schwoon, Stefan: Verification of Petri nets with read arcs (2012)
- Ren, Hong-Guang; Wang, Zhi-Ying; Edwards, Doug: Structure-based deadlock checking of asynchronous circuits (2011)
- Rodríguez, César; Schwoon, Stefan; Baldan, Paolo: Efficient contextual unfolding (2011)
- Rakow, Astrid: Decompositional Petri net reductions (2009)
- Esparza, Javier; Heljanko, Keijo: Unfoldings: A partial-order approach to model checking. (2008)
- Klaudel, Hanna; Pommereau, Franck: M-nets: a survey (2008)
- Kleijn, H.C.M.; Koutny, M.: Infinite process semantics of inhibitor nets (2006)
- Schröter, Claus; Khomenko, Victor: Parallel LTL-X model checking of high-level Petri nets based on unfoldings (2004)