yEd is a powerful desktop application that can be used to quickly and effectively generate high-quality diagrams. Create diagrams manually, or import your external data for analysis. Our automatic layout algorithms arrange even large data sets with just the press of a button. yEd is freely available and runs on all major platforms: Windows, Unix/Linux, and Mac OS X.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Antoine Filipovic-Pierucci, Kevin Zarca, Isabelle Durand-Zaleski: Markov Models for Health Economic Evaluations: The R Package heemod (2017) arXiv
- Greenwell, Raymond N.; Krauze, Tadeusz: Partially ordered sets and stratification (2013)
- Lumpe, Markus: Partition refinement of component interaction automata (2012)
- Kohlman, Mareike: Discriminant analysis for longitudinal data with application in medical diagnostics. (2010)
- Bruni, Roberto; Lluch Lafuente, Alberto; Montanari, Ugo: Hierarchical design rewriting with Maude (2009)
- Guillot, Yoann; Gazet, Alexandre: Semi-automatic binary protection tampering (2009) ioport