3D Real-Time Visualization Device System for R. The rgl package is a visualization device system for R, using OpenGL as the rendering backend. An rgl device at its core is a real-time 3D engine written in C++. It provides an interactive viewpoint navigation facility (mouse + wheel support) and an R programming interface.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Jia, Jinzhu; Rohe, Karl: Preconditioning the Lasso for sign consistency (2015)
- Zhao, Yanchang: R and data mining. Examples and case studies (2013)
- Loubes, Jean-Michel; Rochet, Paul: Regularization with approximated $L^2$ maximum entropy method (2012)
- Polzehl, Jörg; Tabelow, Karsten: Structural adaptive smoothing: principles and applications in imaging (2012)
- Ramsay, J. O.; Hooker, Giles; Graves, Spencer: Functional data analysis with R and MATLAB (2009)
- Ligges, Uwe: Programming with R (2007)
- Tarn Duong: ks: Kernel Density Estimation and Kernel Discriminant Analysis for Multivariate Data in R (2007)
- Duncan Murdoch: Orientlib: An R Package for Orientation Data (2003)
- Uwe Ligges; Martin Maechler: scatterplot3d - An R Package for Visualizing Multivariate Data (2003)
Further publications can be found at: http://rgl.neoscientists.org/docs.shtml