GRASS (Geographic Resources Analysis Support System) is a raster/vector GIS, image processing system, and graphics production system. GRASS contains over 350 programs and tools to render maps and images on monitor and paper; manipulate raster, vector, and sites data; process multi spectral image data; and create, manage, and store spatial data. GRASS uses both an intuitive windows interface as well as command line syntax for ease of operations. GRASS can interface with commercial printers, plotters, digitizers, and databases to develop new data as well as manage existing data.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Bivand, Roger S.; Pebesma, Edzer J.; Gómez-Rubio, Virgilio: Applied spatial data analysis with R (2013)
- Jiang, Xun; Dey, Dipak K.; Prunier, Rachel; Wilson, Adam M.; Holsinger, Kent E.: A new class of flexible link functions with application to species co-occurrence in Cape Floristic region (2013)
- Caldeweyher, Daniel: Open source GIS: a GRASS GIS approach. The international series in engineering and computer science (2011)
- Bonanzinga, Vittoria; Sorrenti, Loredana: Geometric probabilities for three-dimensional tessellations and raster classifications (2010)
- López-Quílez, Antonio; Muñoz, Facundo: Geostatistical computing of acoustic maps in the presence of barriers (2009)
- Marchesini, Ivan; Cencetti, Corrado; de Rosa, Pierluigi: A preliminary method for the evaluation of the landslides volume at a regional scale (2009)
- Bivand, Roger S.; Pebesma, Edzer J.; Gómez-Rubio, Virgilio: Applied spatial data analysis with R (2008)
- Buliung, Ron N.; Remmel, Tarmo K.: Open source, spatial analysis, and activity-travel behaviour research: capabilities of the \itaspace package (2008)
- Horak, Jiri; Unucka, Jan; Stromsky, Josef; Marsik, Vladimir; Orlik, Antonin: TRANSCAT DSS architecture and modelling services (2006)
- Stolze, Knut: Integration of spatial vector data in enterprise relational database environments. (2006)