ISNaS Deft incompressible flow solver. The purpose of the program is the solution of the 2D and 3D Navier-Stokes equations (incompressible or incompressible) coupled with an arbitrary number of convection-di usion equations (also known as transport equations) on fairly general grids by the boundary fitted fi nite volume method. The main goal is to solve these equations in an accurate and fast way.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Kozyrakis, G.V.; Delis, A.I.; Kampanis, N.A.: A finite difference solver for incompressible Navier-Stokes flows in complex domains (2017)
- de Sampaio, Paulo A.B.; Faccini, José L.H.; Su, Jian: Modelling of stratified gas-liquid two-phase flow in horizontal circular pipes (2008)
- Prikhod’ko, A.A.; Redchits, D.A.: Numerical simulation of nonstationary flow in a wake behind cylinder on the basis of Navier-Stokes equations (2005)
- Kuerten, H.; Geurts, B.: Multigrid acceleration of a block structured compressible flow solver (1995)
- Vreman, Bert; Geurts, Bernard; Kuerten, Hans: A priori tests of large eddy simulation of the compressible plane mixing layer (1995)
- Zeng, S.; Vuik, C.; Wesseling, P.: Numerical solution of the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations by Krylov subspace and multigrid methods (1995)
- Zijlema, M.; Segal, A.; Wesseling, P.: Invariant discretization of the $k$-$\varepsilon$ model in general co- ordinates for prediction of turbulent flow in complicated geometries (1995)
- Segal, Guus; Vuik, Kees; Kassels, Kees: On the implementation of symmetric and antisymmetric periodic boundary conditions for incompressible flow (1994)
- Geurts, B.J.; Kuerten, H.: Numerical aspects of a block structured compressible flow solver (1993)
- Veldman, A.E.P.; Rinzema, K.: Playing with nonuniform grids (1992)
- Mynett, A.E.; Wesseling, P.; Segal, A.; Kassels, C.G.M.: The ISNaS incompressible Navier-Stokes solver: Invariant discretization (1991)