Computing elliptic curves using KASH. The package TECC is a program library written in the KASH language aimed at doing basic arithmetic of elliptic curves defined over number fields. We outline the features of TECC.
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Cremona, J. E.; Lingham, M. P.: Finding all elliptic curves with good reduction outside a given set of primes (2007)
- Kida, Masanari: Variation of the reduction type of elliptic curves under small base change with wild ramification (2003)
- Kida, Masanari: Potential good reduction of elliptic curves. (2002)
- Kida, Masanari: Computing elliptic curves using KASH (2002)
- Kida, Masanari: Good reduction of elliptic curves over imaginary quadratic fields (2001)