We present jETI, a redesign of the Electronic Tools Integration platform (ETI), that addresses the major issues and concerns accumulated over seven years of experience with tool providers, tool users and students. Most important was here the reduction of the effort for integrating and updating tools. jETI combines Eclipse with Web Services functionality in order to provide (1) lightweight remote component (tool) integration, (2) distributed component (tool) libraries, (3) a graphical coordination environment, and (4) a distributed execution environment. These features will be illustrated in the course of building and executing remote heterogeneous tool sequences.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Lang, Frédéric; Salaün, Gwen; Hérilier, Rémi; Kramer, Jeff; Magee, Jeff: Translating FSP into LOTOS and networks of automata (2010)
- del Mar Gallardo, María; Merino, Pedro; Sanán, David: Model checking dynamic memory allocation in operating systems (2009)
- Raffelt, Harald; Steffen, Bernhard; Berg, Therese; Margaria, Tiziana: LearnLib: a framework for extrapolating behavioral models (2009)
- Jörges, Sven; Margaria, Tiziana; Steffen, Bernhard: Genesys: service-oriented construction of property conform code generators (2008)
- Fernandes, Abilio; Ciarlini, Angelo E.M.; Furtado, Antonio L.; Hinchey, Michael G.; Casanova, Marco A.; Breitman, Karin K.: Adding flexibility to workflows through incremental planning (2007)
- Grumberg, Orna; Katz, Shmuel: VeriTech: a framework for translating among model description notations (2007)
- Jürjens, Jan; Shabalin, Pasha: Tools for secure systems development with UML (2007)
- Bajohr, Markus; Margaria, Tiziana: MaTRICS: a service-based management tool for remote intelligent configuration of systems (2006)
- Mateescu, Radu: $CAESAR_SOLVE:$ A generic library for on-the-fly resolution of alternation-free Boolean equation systems (2006)
- Margaria, Tiziana: Web services-based tool-integration in the eti platform (2005)
- Margaria, Tiziana; Nagel, Ralf; Steffen, Bernhard: jETI: A tool for remote tool integration (2005)
- Steffen, Bernhard; Margaria, Tiziana; Braun, Volker: The electronic tool integration platform: Concepts and design (1997)