HIPRE 3+ is a decision support software integrating the two most well known easy-to-use decision analysis and progblem solving methods: AHP - The Analytic Hierarchy Process, SMART - The Simple Multiattribute Rating Technique. You can run both methods independently or combine them in one model. HIPRE 3+ is designed to be a powerful yet simple tool to be used by the decision makers themselves. HIPRE 3+ gives you a visual and customizable graphical interface. It makes the structuring, priorization and analysis of complex issues an easy and intuitive process.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Greco, Salvatore (ed.); Ehrgott, Matthias (ed.); Figueira, José Rui (ed.): Multiple criteria decision analysis. State of the art surveys. In 2 volumes (2016)
- Millet, Ido; Schoner, Bertram: Incorporating negative values into the analytic hierarchy process (2005)
- Stam, Antonie; Duarte Silva, A.Pedro: On multiplicative priority rating methods for the AHP (2003)
- Matsatsinis, Nikolaos F.; Samaras, Andreas P.: MCDA and preference disaggregation in group decision support systems. (2001)
- Levy, Jason K.; Hipel, Keith W.; Kilgour, D.Marc: Sustainability indicators for multiple criteria decision making in water resources: An evaluation of soil tillage practices using web-HIPRE (2000)
- Miettinen, Pauli; Hämäläinen, Raimo P.: How to benefit from decision analysis in environmental life cycle assessment (LCA) (1997)
- Marttunen, Mika; Hämäläinen, Raimo P.: Decision analysis interviews in environmental impact assessment (1995)
- Vetschera, Rudolf: Visualization techniques for decision problems with multiple criteria (1994)
- Wesseling, J.A.M.; Gábor, A.: Decision modelling with HIPRE 3+. The Amsterdam airport case (1994)