HIPRE 3+ is a decision support software integrating the two most well known easy-to-use decision analysis and progblem solving methods: AHP - The Analytic Hierarchy Process, SMART - The Simple Multiattribute Rating Technique. You can run both methods independently or combine them in one model. HIPRE 3+ is designed to be a powerful yet simple tool to be used by the decision makers themselves. HIPRE 3+ gives you a visual and customizable graphical interface. It makes the structuring, priorization and analysis of complex issues an easy and intuitive process.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Greco, Salvatore (ed.); Ehrgott, Matthias (ed.); Figueira, José Rui (ed.): Multiple criteria decision analysis. State of the art surveys. In 2 volumes (2016)
- Siraj, Sajid; Mikhailov, Ludmil; Keane, John A.: PriEsT: an interactive decision support tool to estimate priorities from pairwise comparison judgments (2015)
- Millet, Ido; Schoner, Bertram: Incorporating negative values into the analytic hierarchy process (2005)
- Stam, Antonie; Duarte Silva, A. Pedro: On multiplicative priority rating methods for the AHP (2003)
- Matsatsinis, Nikolaos F.; Samaras, Andreas P.: MCDA and preference disaggregation in group decision support systems. (2001)
- Levy, Jason K.; Hipel, Keith W.; Kilgour, D. Marc: Sustainability indicators for multiple criteria decision making in water resources: An evaluation of soil tillage practices using web-HIPRE (2000)
- Miettinen, Pauli; Hämäläinen, Raimo P.: How to benefit from decision analysis in environmental life cycle assessment (LCA) (1997)
- Marttunen, Mika; Hämäläinen, Raimo P.: Decision analysis interviews in environmental impact assessment (1995)
- Vetschera, Rudolf: Visualization techniques for decision problems with multiple criteria (1994)
- Wesseling, J. A. M.; Gábor, A.: Decision modelling with HIPRE 3+. The Amsterdam airport case (1994)