Tools for robotic trajectory planning using cubic splines and semi-infinite programming We describe how robot trajectory planning, using cubic splines to generate the trajectory, can be formulated as standard semi-infinite programming (SIP) problems and efficiently solved by a discretization method. These formulated problems were coded in the publicly available SIPAMPL environment and to allow the codification of these problems a cubic splines dynamic library for AMPL was developed. The discretization method used to solve the formulated problems is implemented in the NSIPS solver and numerical results with four particular problems are shown.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Guu, Sy-Ming; Singh, Yadvendra; Mishra, Shashi Kant: On strong KKT type sufficient optimality conditions for multiobjective semi-infinite programming problems with vanishing constraints (2017)
- Auslender, A.; Ferrer, A.; Goberna, M. A.; López, M. A.: Comparative study of RPSALG algorithm for convex semi-infinite programming (2015)
- Ma, Yong; Wang, Hongwei; Xie, Yong; Guo, Min: Path planning for multiple mobile robots under double-warehouse (2014)
- He, Li; Huang, Guo H.; Lu, Hongwei: Bivariate interval semi-infinite programming with an application to environmental decision-making analysis (2011)
- Vaz, A. Ismael F.; Ferreira, Eugénio C.: Air pollution control with semi-infinite programming (2009)
- Vaz, A. Ismael F.; Fernandes, Edite M. G. P.: Tools for robotic trajectory planning using cubic splines and semi-infinite programming (2006)
- Vaz, A. Ismael F.; Fernandes, Edite M. G. P.; Gomes, M. Paula S. F.: Robot trajectory planning with semi-infinite programming. (2004)
- Vaz, A. Ismael F.; Fernandes, Edite M. G. P.; Gomes, M. Paula S. F.: SIPAMPL: semi-infinite programming with AMPL (2004)
- Vaz, A. Ismeal F.; Fernandes, Edite M. G. P.; Gomes, M. Paula S. F.: A quasi-Newton interior point method for semi-infinite programming (2003)