ACADO Toolkit is a software environment and algorithm collection for automatic control and dynamic optimization. It provides a general framework for using a great variety of algorithms for direct optimal control, including model predictive control, state and parameter estimation and robust optimization. ACADO Toolkit is implemented as self-contained C++ code and comes along with user-friendly MATLAB interface. The object-oriented design allows for convenient coupling of existing optimization packages and for extending it with user-written optimization routines.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 45 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 41 to 45 of 45.
- Logist, Filip; van Impe, Jan: Novel insights for multi-objective optimisation in engineering using normal boundary intersection and (enhanced) normalised normal constraint (2012)
- Engelhart, Michael; Lebiedz, Dirk; Sager, Sebastian: Optimal control for selected cancer chemotherapy ODE models: a view on the potential of optimal schedules and choice of objective function (2011)
- Houska, Boris; Ferreau, Hans Joachim; Diehl, Moritz: An auto-generated real-time iteration algorithm for nonlinear MPC in the microsecond range (2011)
- Houska, Boris; Ferreau, Hans Joachim; Diehl, Moritz: \textttACADOtoolkit -- an open-source framework for automatic control and dynamic optimization (2011)
- Logist, Filip; Houska, Boris; Diehl, Moritz; Van Impe, Jan: Fast Pareto set generation for nonlinear optimal control problems with multiple objectives (2010)