TANGO (Trustable Algorithms for Nonlinear General Optimization) is a set of Fortran routines for Optimization developed at the Department of Applied Mathematics of the State University of Campinas and at the Department of Computer Science of the University of São Paulo, under the coordination of Professor J. M. Martínez. Only well-established methods are included. The codes are easy to use and require minimum previous knowledge. On-line support is provided. TANGO is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation. Non-free versions of TANGO are available under terms different from those of the General Public License. Professors J. M. Martínez (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) or E. G. Birgin (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) should be contacted for more information related to such a license, future developments and/or technical support.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Birgin, E.G.; Bueno, L.F.; Martínez, J.M.: Sequential equality-constrained optimization for nonlinear programming (2016)
- Birgin, E.G.; Martínez, J.M.; Prudente, L.F.: Optimality properties of an augmented Lagrangian method on infeasible problems (2015)
- Izmailov, A.F.; Solodov, M.V.: Critical Lagrange multipliers: what we currently know about them, how they spoil our lives, and what we can do about it (2015)
- Birgin, E.G.; Martínez, J.M.; Prudente, L.F.: Augmented Lagrangians with possible infeasibility and finite termination for global nonlinear programming (2014)
- Lara, Pedro C.S.; Portugal, Renato; Lavor, Carlile: A new hybrid classical-quantum algorithm for continuous global optimization problems (2014)
- Martínez, Jose Mario; da Fonseca Prudente, Leandro: Handling infeasibility in a large-scale nonlinear optimization algorithm (2012)
- Arouxét, Ma.Belén; Echebest, Nélida; Pilotta, Elvio A.: Active-set strategy in Powell’s method for optimization without derivatives (2011)
- Birgin, Ernesto G.; Castelani, Emerson V.; Martinez, André L.M.; Martínez, J.M.: Outer trust-region method for constrained optimization (2011)
- Di Pillo, G.; Liuzzi, G.; Lucidi, S.: An exact penalty-Lagrangian approach for large-scale nonlinear programming (2011)
- Birgin, E.G.; Martínez, J.M.: Improving ultimate convergence of an augmented Lagrangian method (2008)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.ime.usp.br/~egbirgin/tango/publications.php